Thursday, July 23, 2026

Review last 5 purchases plus more!

​Review last 5 purchases. Were they wants, needs or impulse purchases?

Weds night: board games and accessories from Stonemaier. IMPULSE/WANT. Barbara wanted to buy something, using my discount. I, as always, found items I also wanted. Though I hadn’t planned to buy them soon. Excited about this purchase.

Weds night: ice cream with Sean — delicious but ooof, too much food. I ate more than I wanted because it was melting in car. I threw away the last kitchen we got home. It was a WANT purchase (mostly for Sean). 

Weds afternoon: fried apple pie from McD’s. WANT definitely. 

Weds afternoon: meds from Walgreens. NEED.

Tuesday: dry cat food. A NEED.

THEN…. After doing the exercise above, I went and bought 7 more games. Partially to help out a needy gamer. 

I just bought 7 more games from Jess L.

I bought Codenames to turn into an art project! Could make some fun presents and/or ornaments with the cards.

And I bought a game for Nora for a Christmas present. So totally justified! But all WANTs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...