Saturday, August 1, 2026

August Ins & Outs

​In:

  • Drinking water
  • Strength training 
  • Walking 16 miles a week
  • Planning vacations
  • Tax work
  • Unpacking
  • Finishing half-read books 
  • Finish half-done cross stitch projects 
  • Hermiting 
  • Gratitude 

 Out:

  • Staying up past midnight
  • Expecting every gathering to be a core memory 
  • Over-scheduled weekends

8/27 Update: lots of tax work; several future vacations planned, lots of water until this week… also: not enough strength training or reading. And no cross stitching at all (but I have started painting instead). 

Lots of late nights still but I have been better about less crazy scheduled weekends.  

A mixed bag of success and not. 

September will be less goals because I have lots of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...