Monday, August 17, 2026

Things I did this weekend instead of doom scrolling:

Things I did this weekend instead of doom scrolling:


1. Played 2 games with Kathy & Miles & Casey

2. Played a few games with Ari & Holly

3. Played a game with Peter & Eric 

4. Played several games with Mike 

5. Played a game with Yves

6. Played 2 games with Deb, JT & Stephen

7. Played a game with Austin & strangers

8. Was fed lunch twice by Mike

9. Checked on Barbara and took photos of the con

10. Greeted new people, welcomed old friends, like Jay & Danielle & Christine & Garry

11. Demonstrated new games from a sponsor 

12. Played game with Fred & Sara

13. Learned 2 games from Dan

14. Played a live action full-size game

15. Bought 3 used games 

16. Repacked games amd tidied up

17. Drank several toasts with friends  

18. Slept a little 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...