Thursday, August 13, 2026

Today’s work has been interrupted by

​Today’s work has been interrupted by 

  • setting up DMV appt for son
  • moving laundry around
  • call to bank about potential fraud but was a legit purchase that I forgot (son’s tuition)
  • keyboard & mouse & software issues & talking to IT about these things 
  • taking van to dealership and picking it back up
  • gym
  • laying down to rest after starting robot vacuum

Despite that, I still finished up my giant 1065, started and finished a tiny brand-new 1041, reviewed open items for another messy client, discussed a 990 with manager, and started another 1041 before laying down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...