Washing machine repairman came to my house today. He seemed quite perplexed by my machine and its issues. Ball bearings were mentioned, so I knew it wasn’t gonna be good. He spent some time researching things on his iPad.
So while I waited, I took the time to refill my monthly pill box, empty and toss out all the used water bottles on the counter, wipe down the counters, put away clean dishes, put the duvet back in its cover, open a box from Amazon, tidy up stuff in the living room, plan a December trip to West Palm Beach, and feed my sourdough starter.
The final result is the repair is $800 and replacing the washer is $750. Of course I had to pay for this service call too.
I guess I better get back to work now to pay for this!
Here’s a photo of Luna trying very hard not to bark at the repairman. She already was paid a treat not to bark.

And here’s a photo of the box from Amazon that is plenty big enough for a frying pan in it
— yet somehow the handle ended up poking through the corner of the box. I took photos in case the handle had damage and I had to return the item. But it’s fine.


No comments:
Post a Comment