Sunday, July 19, 2026

Catch up

A few Blue Sky posts of the past week:: 

I’ve lost enough weight that I’m back to fitting in my old fat clothes. Yay! Looking forward to buying new clothes at Christmastime. And definitely for my 2027 Italy trip.

I’m a grownup. I can set my own bedtime. 9:45 pm on a Friday seems perfect.

Amazing how good my Apple Watch sleep score is when I don’t have the cat or dog with me. Love them, but a break is good. In Tampa for spa weekend.

Recently I found out there’s a Christmas-themed bar in Tampa. No one I mentioned it to had even heard about it. Saturday, I learned why word hasn’t spread about it. It sucks.

Finished NYT Sunday xword in record time.

Researching my upcoming trips to LA and NC (again). So glad hubby is handling all details for the Atlanta trip. Found hotel in Santa Monica; making plans for a tea party bus tour through Hollywood/Bev Hills. Two art museums with Rembrandts, and a side trip to Ojai (relative) and maybe Pasadena (more art and friend). 

NC: ebike rides, art museum, old friends

Came home from a weekend away. The old dog and old cat clearly missed us. I’ve been petting and gently squeezing the cat to refill her love tank*… so I can go out and play board games this afternoon. 

* old school Real Housewives reference  

Future crossstitch project

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...