Sunday, July 19, 2026

More catch up — from Facebook

Thursday afternoon:

Peter and I both went to the dermatologist. Then celebrated afterward with a McDonald’s milkshake for him and a fried apple pie for me. Oh it was so good! 

But also it dribbled all down my shirt, so now I have to change.

Friday afternoon:

Well, we said we needed rain. Not sure all of it in one hour with big thunder booms was my preferred method of delivery, but our central Florida ground will take what it can get. 

Note: Sean and I decided to drive through this rain to a friend’s house. That poor decision is on us, not the weather gods. So we got to witness a lot of the rain and lightning up close.

Saturday night: There’s a boring story about a rude waitress to explain why we are not at the Christmas-themed dive bar and instead are at an old favorite, Fat Rabbit, watching World Cup while dressed in our Christmas green & red. I’d rather focus on this “fancy” lemon drop martini, my garlic parm chicken wings (and Sean’s French dip), and how immensely I love Sean Brodrick who gets me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Joys Project

Back in January 2023, I came across a British woman on Twitter who had written out 365 small joys on pieces of paper and put them in a jar, ...